Company: CCUSA Work Experience Programmes
Location: Australia / New Zealand
Benefits: Details on application
Start: Year round departure dates
Duration: Up to 12 months
Have you ever dreamed of travelling and working in Australia or New Zealand? Work Adventures Down Under can make your dream a reality! Australia and New Zealand are some of the most exciting destinations for those with adventure on their mind. It offers a multitude of experiences – from hiking in the outback, scuba diving on the coast, bungy jumping, skiing, surfing and more.
Work Adventures Down Under can help you combine the experience of a lifetime with a working holiday. With departure dates monthly and multiple program options, we give you the flexibility to design the program that’s right for you – either alone or with your friends. As part of the Down Under program, we will guide you through every step necessary to make your dream a reality: from obtaining the appropriate work visa for Australia and New Zealand, to arranging the most competitive flight and providing the resources to help you find a job once you are there.
All throughout this process, our worldwide network of international offices will be there to assist you. Our friendly experienced staff in your home country and in our offices in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand will be your professional support away from home.
To be eligible you must:
* Be between the ages of 18 and 30
* Want a great way to travel and work along the way?
* Have access to sufficient funds as per the visa application. Copy of a bank statement with proof of minimum funds is required (example: $700 USD/month for New Zealand, correct at press time).
* Be in good health and get a medical certificate from your doctor (US citizens are not required to submit a medical certificate).
* Be a passport holder from a country that has a reciprocal program agreement with the Australian and/or New Zealand governments. Visit the Australian or New Zealand Embassy for more information. Australian Embassy | New Zealand Embassy
* Leave Australia or New Zealand prior to the expiration of your visa.
* Not have been previously issued a Working Holiday visa for Australia or New Zealand. You can only do this program once.
Click below for full details on these unique work & travel opportunities.